Sunday, May 13, 2012

ITS BEEN A WHILE......


It sure has been a while since I have blogged! so I thought I would do a little bit of catch up on this post...I think FB gets the best of me now days :) So Iam happy to say we love our little farm we have developed in the last year....we now have a grand total of 75 laying hens and 10 meat chickens, 2 goats,2 sheep and they each had 1 baby this last january,2 pigs one is for meat, 5 rabbits, 3 turkeys, 1 gunine pig, a horse, and 3 doggys...Oh wait and 10 ducks.....yeah I would have to say we have a farm and Tony and I and the kids really do love every bit of the farm life.....The kids are learning the beauty of his creation and the sweet blessings we get to see and enjoy daily.....we crack up all the time at our crazy funny animals and how each and every animal has a personality of there own.....half of our animals we got free from friends which was a huge blessing from God and we feel so blessed by our neighbors who have us for dinner weekly.....we have moved so many times but I tell you what.....we know where we want to be for the rest of our lives and that is in the country:) its peaceful and beautiful in the country!! did I already say we love it.....I think I have...so here is our newest family member hee hee!!!!

No comments: