Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My little man!!




I thought I would share how each one of my children means so much to my heart this week, and tell you what I love so much about them.So my son asked me why he wasn't on my blog yet so i chose to blog about him first! that way he can see himself in the morning. so Anthony just had his 4th birthday, and he was so excited to be 4,and couldn't wait for his birthday party.Anthony loves lego's, and enjoys creating new things with his little lego's!I have been really enjoying my only baby boy!I thank God for him and the joy he brings me each day! His little raspy voice always asking mom for juice, or a snack every 5 min! at least that's how it feels:)his sweet personality, and the sweetness he shows to his baby sister is so cute! Anthony is so protective over her, and is always making sure Lillie is happy whether we are driving in the car or just playing around the house.Anthony loves to help mommy, and daddy with anything we will let him help with.The smile and excitement on his little face when he is able to help is so cute and it makes me smile!I love to see him grow in each stage and praise God for his sweet life, and the time he has given me thus far with my son what a little blessing he is to me, and I love him so very much that I squeeze him! what is funny is he knows when I want to squeeze him!! cause he runs, and cracks up, and says "no mama don't squeeze me"!!!I cant help it he so stinking cute!!

4 comments:

For His Glory said...

Awe...What a blessing to read your post about Anthony, he is such a precious boy he blesses my own heart as well!

Matt5verse6 said...

He is so stinkin' cute!!!

The Pichura Family said...

I can still hear his deep, raspy voice in my head as though he was standing right next to me! I love that little man!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

What about your big men like me and your husband??!! And what about your mom too?!