Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thanking God for Lillies busy day!!!






Yesterday Lillie got fitted for some low profile braces that go up to under her ankle! They are to help correct a couple of things For lillie 1. her arch and 2. to help correct her favoring her left side more then her right when standing , jumping, running ext..Its really neat to see how they custom make these braces to fit perfectly to her feet. He put a cast on both feet and then took a saw to get them off,and Lillie was having a blast when they took them off because the saw was tickling her toes from the vibration.Lillies physical therapist Julie came also to just be there and to help me understand what they were doing and why! which was really sweet of her and just a blessing to me to know that she cares! Then after Lillie was fitted for her braces we headed over to physical therapy with Julie.Usually I don't go back with Lillie but I did yesterday because I didn't have addison or anthony with me.I was able to see and watch Lillie and take pictures It was fun to see how she works with Julie and it was so funny to watch her because she acts totally different then at home!I don't think mommy and daddy give her enough credit:) ya!!! Lillie is a smart little cookie!so thank you lord for letting me see that!!It was a good strengthening and growing time for lillie but it was time for speech so off we went to speech therapy with kelly!!I usually don't go back because Lillie gets distracted and doesn't do what she is suppose to do!Kelly as well as julie and tina(occupational therapy)have been such a blessing to my heart they have been helping Lillie since she was 5 months old and they love her very much!these women have not just been Lillies therapist but have become friends they have been helping Lillie to walk better,helping her body get stronger, talk better,eat better,learn better,and helping lillie to go forward in her process of growing.I truly thank God for Lillie and the way he created her!I cant begin to tell you how God awesome God is. I love going to lillie's therapy each week I get to worship him in song and prayer!I get to teach my children about Gods creation as we drive and see trees, cows,sheep,and tell them about how great our God is!I praise God for this is his plan for our family full of medical conditions because he is changing all of our hearts in the process to the point of my children having a compassion for people who are sick or in wheel chairs, and it because they see there sister and all the kids that come to therapy.I could go on for days on how thankful Iam to God for his work in us.long story short I enjoy worshiping and praising his name and I don't think I would at home as I do in That car I live in.


5 comments:

For His Glory said...

O that was sooo precious Crystal! Thank you for sharing the update on sweet Lillie. What a journey God has led you down with her and just all your family's medical issues in general. It's neat to see how God has used it all to draw you closer to a more intimate relationship with Him! The car rides and kids and sharing Jesus as you drive is all part of God's will in this journey for you:)

Alisha Bowers said...

aww what a littl smartie girl shes learning!

Matt5verse6 said...

That is so precious!!!

The Pichura Family said...

Crystal,
Your post was beautiful!!!! It was so precious not only to see Lillie (literally in action!) but to hear how God has taken this trial and turned it into beauty in your life and in your families life!
Your are an amazing testimony of God's grace and faithfulness. I love you!!!!!!

The Johnson Family said...

I read all your blogs and it is SO neat to see you raising your children to love the Lord and to see their sweet hearts! They are all SO much bigger..and Lillie!!! Wow! How amazing to see God grow her a nurture her! She looks wonderful and full of SO much life!! Praise God for his lovingkindness and your joy through it all!