Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's day !!



Happy Mother's Day Mom!! I LOVE YOU AND THANK GOD FOR YOU!I thank God for the ways you raised Wendy and I to know who God was and is!I thank God for your continued encouragement each day!!Love you xoxo

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !! I PRAY YOU HAVE A TRULY BLESSED DAY WITH YOUR FAMILY!WHAT A BLESSING IT IS TO BE CALLED "MOMMY" BOY O BOY THAT NAME HOLDS ALOT BEHIND IT!

DEAR GOD THANK YOU FOR SUCH A GREAT BLESSING AS MY CHILDREN!! ALTHOUGH THIS JOB CALLED" MOMMY" CAN BE ALOT TO BEAR AT TIMES I KNOW YOU GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH TO CARRY ON! NO MATTER WHAT IT MAY BE I CAN LOOK TO YOUR WORD FOR ALL I NEED TO MAKE IT THROUGH ON THOSE BUSY,CRAZY DAYS.THANK YOU GOD FOR THE MOMMYS THAT HAVE BLESSED MY HEART IN MANY WAYS AND HAVE ENCORAGED MY HEART VERY MUCH IN THE WAY THAT THEY ARE A GREAT EXAMPLE OF YOU WITH THERE CHILDREN!MAY I DESIRE EACH AND EVERYDAY TO BE MORE LIKE YOU SO THAT OUR CHILDREN WILL KNOW YOU THROUGH THE EXAMPLE OF MY LIFE AND MORE THEN MY EXAMPLE BUT THAT THEY WOULD KNOW YOUR WORD AND THAT I HELP THEM TO DESIRE YOU ABOVE ANYTHING ELSE IN THERE LIFE.
AMEN

I THOUGHT THIS POEM WAS CUTE!!!


MORE THAN A MOTHER

When God set the world in place,
when He hung the stars up in space,
when He made the land and the sea,
then He made you and me.

He sat back and saw all that was good,
He saw things to be as they should.
Just one more blessing He had in store;
He created a mother, but whatever for?

He knew a mother would have a special place
to shine His reflection on her child's face.
A mother will walk the extra mile
just to see her children smile.
She'll work her fingers to the bone
to make a house into a home.

A mother is there to teach and guide,
a mother will stay right by your side.
She'll be there through your pain and strife,
she'll stay constant in your life.

A mother will lend a helping hand
until you have the strength to stand.
She'll pick you up when you are down,
when you need a friend she'll stick around.

A mother is one who listens well,
will keep her word; will never tell.

A mother never pokes or pries
but stands quietly by your side,
giving you the strength you need,
encouraging you to succeed.

A mother is one who can be strong
when you need someone to lean on.

You're more than a mother to me;
a reflection of Him in your face I see,
a love that knows no boundaries.

I'm glad that you chose to be
all this and more to me.
You share a love that knows no end,
you're more than my mother,
you are my friend.

~By Kari Keshmiry~

1 comment:

For His Glory said...

Happy Mother's Day was definitly not what I expected this Sunday, but exactly what God wanted :) You too??