Saturday, March 28, 2009

Addison Is Staying Another Night In The Hospital !



Addison needed oxygen while she slept last night thank God it was for only half the night! The x-ray was negative for ammonia so that is a blessing! Addison has been still needing a breathing treatment every 2 hours still! so we will be here for tonight! She is still looking pale and she is still wheezing and is not breathing 100% she has been eating but not as much as she normally does and yesterday she wouldn't eat! by the grace of God they said her wheezing is slowly going down! and she ate a bit more then yesterday so that's good!We also had a crazy night with her machine beeping every time her Oxygen level went below what is unsafe!I tell you this machine wakes you from a dead sleep :) ya and this med for her breathing every 2 hours is making her seriously hyper and she was eating and spilt her drink 3 times and she keeps saying way funny stuff!! I asked the nurse what they were giving her cause she is not my girl I am use to:)they said it is the meds she is being given!she also woke up at 3am last night wide awake and wanted to play and watch cartoons! so she ended up watching a dog show and she totally loved it and fell asleep! We are waiting for her to stop wheezing,and to spread out her breathing treatments out to every 4-6 hours! if she doesn't need oxygen tonite then we have a good chance of coming home tomorrow and if not we will be here for another night!

So other then that we are trusting God with Addison and her condition even though we had no idea we would end up where we were in the hospital! we know that Addison is in Gods hands and we know that the Lord is in complete control of all things and that God only puts things like this in our life for our good and we know this is true and trust him completely.God created Addison and knows what is best for her right now while she is here in this hospital.so we can rest in knowing all these things.


" For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb."

"I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

Wonderful are your works;my soul knows it very well.

Psalms 139:13-14







4 comments:

For His Glory said...

Praise God all is well and okay...Crystal, Becky was just telling me about a little girl that dies a couple weeks ago from an athsma attack the Dr's couldn't stop! God is gracious and merciful -however that may look.

athomemommyof3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
athomemommyof3 said...

Praying for you and wishing I could be of some support to you. PLEASE let me know what I can do! <3

Nanna & Pappa said...

Hi Addison, glad your not at the hospital anymore.