Monday, March 30, 2009

Quick Update On Addison and Lillie!!

Addison went to her pediatrician today and he said we are going to do 2 different allergies meds twice a day and breathing treatments 3 times a day for the next 2 weeks then taper off!I will report how it all went to him and he will determine if he can tell what is going on with her!if its allergy's that caused asthma/phamonia then go from there!then he will do a prevention for her before it gets that bad again since we didn't have a clue what was going on!God did though!:)so we have a follow up with her doctor in 2 weeks.

Lillie I told you I would update you on so we ended up canceling her apt to get the g-tube out because I called our insurance and they will not cover her formula if it is not through her g-tube even though she is allergic to dairy and soy!This formula is around 250.00-350.00 dollars a case she drinks 2 cases a month!I decided the wise thing would be to make her a allergy apt with the allergist to get her retested for dairy and soy allergy's before we pull the tube out!I thought maybe she is older and has out grown the allergy!She has a apt April 6 but she probably will not get tested that day only because her allergist will want to take a look at her ext then make a apt for that test to be re done on Lillie.Her doctor did put her back on Prevacid because she was having difficulty swallowing!This is probably from her Acid reflux or her Eosinophilic Esophagitis!or both I have no idea.This means she most likely is still allergic to foods,dairy ext but we will see:) I will keep you updated though.


For His Glory said...

Praise God! We praise Him in the storms and in the calms!! May God continue to guide and give you wisdom as you seek Him!

The Pichura Family said...

Way to be wise and wait it out a little longer! Praise God that the insurance has been paying for the formula!!!